Join The Ganas Network!
Our programs act as a launchpad and accelerator for diverse, early-career professionals who attended a public charter school by offering them the opportunity to participate in a program aimed at building their career skills, growing their networks, and leading change in policy affecting access to high quality education.
Join Our Paid Fellowship!
We need people from diverse backgrounds in leadership positions to serve the unique needs of our diverse population. Yet, the power structures in place create an inequitable talent pipeline that perpetuates the status quo, effectively excluding some of our brightest young people from ever taking on leadership roles in their careers and communities.
Meanwhile, we believe that charter school alumni hold the keys to unlocking the future of learning through their collective wisdom, as they have been most directly impacted by education reform. Your stories and insights hold tremendous power, yet your voices have traditionally been disengaged, overshadowed, or excluded from conversations on the education system by school leaders, policymakers, and special interest groups.
As a Ganas Network Fellow, we will connect you with the tools, skills, and community to accelerate your professional path and achieve your goals while facilitating opportunities to amplify your voices and pave the way for the next generation of students following in your footsteps.
Two Programs, One Goal, Limitless Impact
The Activate Fellowship
The Activate Fellowship is our 3-month entry-level program that serves early-career professionals in various fields looking for opportunities to define or grow their careers while lending their wisdom to drive change in their communities. Activate Fellows are mobilized to advocate for initiatives that promote equitable education systems.
The Advance Fellowship
The Advance Fellowship is our 6-month intensive program serving early-career professionals with a demonstrated interest in education, public policy, or social impact looking for leadership opportunities to drive systems change. Advance Fellows will be equipped to lead initiatives that promote high-quality, equitable education systems.
What to expect as a Fellow
As a Ganas Network Fellow in either program, you should expect to:
- Develop the critical skills to achieve your goals and assume leadership positions in your community
- Build a strategic career plan whether you’re at the beginning of your career, looking to grow in your current industry, or exploring the possibility of pivoting to another career path
- Learn about the political context, public policies, and community actions that influence the existence of public charter schools
- Network with and receive mentorship from business, political, and community leaders
- Gain access to the robust Ganas Network community of other young professionals
- Add acceptance and participation in The Ganas Network Fellowship to your resume
Together, our impact is exponential
Fellows from both programs will have opportunities to engage with our broader network of fellows and alumni:
- Activate Fellows help to inform the initiatives that Advance fellows pursue
- Advance Fellows leverage our alumni network to engage them in public actions that amplify support for their initiatives
- We actively engage with our alumni network to facilitate valuable connections and support your success with valuable opportunities and resources